Our All-Inclusive Package features 7 Days of Muay Thai training, gourmet meals, and local tours for you to enjoy. This package is designed to cater to customers who are looking to experience the sights, sounds, and culture of Thailand while training Muay Thai on a daily basis. This package offers our authentic Muay Thai training package, in addition to two gourmet meals per day, and a choice of selected activities to do outside of training. We want customers to spend a healthy week with us and leave with unforgetable memories. See this package as your Muay Thai Vacation.
- Under this package, we welcome all experience levels: beginner, intermediate, or advance.
- Morning session: 8:30 am - 10:00 am. Afternoon session: 4:15 pm - 5:45 pm.
- A total of 10 training sessions over seven days* (package starts on every Tuesday)
- The training routine will be adjusted according to your level.
Two gourmet meals per day prepared by our partner restaurant.
With an area of 30 sqm per unit, our Superior Room is spacious enough for two and is equipped with a working area by a private balcony. Each room has its own shower and comes with fresh towels and a basic toiletry set.
- Check-in is any time after 12:00 pm. Check-out is by 1:00 pm.
- Room cleaning service is available upon request at 250 THB per time. Please let the front desk know when you would like your room to be cleaned.
- Laundry service is available or can be done via coin-washing machines.
*Note: Your first training session will begin at 4:15 pm (on your Check-in date). Your last training session is at 8:30 am (on your Check-out date).
- King-size bed or twin beds
- Air conditioning
- FREE wireless internet
- There is a wide selection of local restaurants nearby.
- There are several convenience stores within walking distance.
- There is a fresh market just across the red light intersection.
- Central Eastville Department Store is a 5-10 minutes cab ride away.
Activities and Local Tours
Outside of training, we want you to relax by experiencing what Thailand has to offer. Below is a list of our recommended activities that we will take you on to experience. Depending on demand, public holidays, or weather conditions, each week will hold a different activity.
Day Trips (held on every Thursdays)
- Take a drive to Ayutthaya, the ancient capital city of Thailand.
- Journey to a renowned Ajarn and receive a mystical Sak Yant Tattoo and blessing.
- Visit the Grand Palace, the official residence of the Kings of Siam.
Night Trips (held on every Saturdays)
- Sit ringside at one of Thailand's largest Muay Thai promotions.
- See an exciting theatrical performance showcasing the history of Muay Thai.
- Enjoy the beautiful Chao Phraya river in addition to an authentic Thai dinner.
- Relax and enjoy a Thai dinner with your trainers.