If your goal is to live and train Muay Thai in Bangkok, we have everything you need. We can offer you the whole experience of Muay Thai in a traditional environment plus all the modern comforts such as hotel-style accommodation and nutritious meal plans.
We can take care of you and grant you the best of Muay Thai, no matter your skill level. Beginners and aspiring professionals are welcome.
You will reside in our boutique resort, which is just a stone throw’s away from the ring. No traffic, no commute—just leave the room and hit the pads.
Train Muay Thai in Bangkok for a month: Package Summary
Our Monthly Muay Thai Package is the best value for money option for someone who wants to spend one full month training with us.
Spending a month here will allow you to experience everything that Khongsittha has to offer. Whether you decide to come here to prepare for a fight or are taking some time off work to start your Muay Thai journey, you will receive top-notch training from our team of experienced fighters and coaches.
Train Muay Thai in Bangkok every day for a whole month. Work two hard sessions a day, six days a week, and rest easy every night in our boutique resort. A Monthly Package consists of 25 days training and 28 nights stay.
- Under this package, we welcome all experience levels: beginner, intermediate, or advance.
- Two training sessions a day, six days a week*
- Morning session: 8:30 am - 10:00 am. Afternoon session: 4:15 pm - 5:45 pm.
- The training routine will be adjusted according to your level.
Optional: Meal plan at our partner restaurant (24 or 48 coupons) can be added on to your purchase. 1 coupon consists of one meal and one drink.
With an area of 30 sqm per unit, our Superior Room is spacious enough for two and is equipped with a working area by a private balcony. Each room has its own shower and comes with fresh towels and a basic toiletry set.
- Check-in is any time after 12:00 pm. Check-out is by 1:00 pm.
- Room cleaning service is available upon request at 250 THB per time. Please let the front desk know when you would like your room to be cleaned.
- Laundry service is available or can be done via coin-washing machines.
*Note: Your first training session will begin at 4:15 pm (on your Check-in date). Your last training session is at 8:30 am (on your Check-out date).Room amenities:
- King-size bed or twin beds
- Air conditioning
- FREE wireless internet
- There is a wide selection of local restaurants nearby.
- There are several convenience stores within walking distance.
- There is a fresh market just across the red light intersection.
- Central Eastville Department Store is a 5-10 minutes cab ride away.
Contact us today if you want to live the whole experience of training Muay Thai in Bangkok.