Guess who's back! Train hard and afterwards, experiencing The Thai New Year's Festival known as Songkran.
This package is a two week Muay Thai vacation hosted by WBC Champion and Lion Fight Regular, Brett Hlavacek. Khongsittha Muay Thai is a premiere Bangkok Muay Thai gym located in a Thai neighborhood known as Lat Phrao. Considered as the nicest, most well-equipped authentic Muay Thai Gym in Bangkok, Khongsittha has some of the city's best trainers. Stay at Kiatthada, a cozy, boutique resort located just ten seconds from the gym by foot. Rooms are private, air-conditioned, and perfect to relax in after a hard day of training.
Brett Hlavacek is a seasoned Muay Thai veteran and a genuinely knowledgeable Bangkok host. In addition to expert level technical advice and grueling training routines, experience the magic of Bangkok with someone who knows its "ins and outs."
- Brett's Nak Muay Nation camp in July 2016. Check it out here.
- Look at Brett's October 2017 Training camp recap.
- Under this package, we welcome all experience levels: beginner, intermediate, or advance.
- Morning session: 7:30 am - 9:30 am. Afternoon session: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
- Training twice a day, six days a week. Rest days are on Mondays.
Optional: Meal plan at our partner restaurant (12 coupons) can be purchased upon arrival. 1 coupon consists of one meal and one drink.
With an area of 30 sqm per unit, our Superior Room is spacious enough for two and is equipped with a working area by a private balcony. Each room has its own shower and comes with fresh towels and a basic toiletry set.
- Check-in is any time after 12:00 pm. Check-out is by 1:00 pm.
- Room cleaning service is available upon request at 250 THB per time. Please let the front desk know when you would like your room to be cleaned.
- Laundry service is available or can be done via coin-washing machines.
*Note: There is a security deposit of 10,000 THB at check-in. This deposit will be returned at check-out after deducting utility bills (water and electricity usage).
- King-size bed or twin beds
- Air conditioning
- FREE wireless internet
- There is a wide selection of local restaurants nearby.
- There are several convenience stores within walking distance.
- There is a fresh market just across the red light intersection.
- Central Eastville Department Store is a 5-10 minutes cab ride away.
Experience Bangkok With a Muay Thai Champion
Guided activities outside the gym to enjoy your leisure time. Enjoy the atmosphere of Bangkok with the markets surrounding the gym, food stalls in the streets, and restaurants of all kinds. During this camp you will have the opportunity to visit immaculate Thai temples, visit the calm, peaceful beaches of Hua Hin, and much more. Your daily run will be through Thai neighborhoods close to the gym, with local residents waving and cheering you on. Practice the ancient Wai Kru ritual on Sundays and learn how to give thanks to your Kru, impress the crowd, and terrify your opponent. Khongsittha has developed this experience in order for you to have an unforgettable time in our beautiful country.
Reviews from Previous Customers
We've been certified excellent by TripAdvisor, the premiere website for finding anything to do while traveling. Across all of our platforms, 93% of our 480 reviews are positive.
"Khongsittha is an amazing school to attend, if your looking for training while in Thailand. The Instructors were very good at accommodating the different levels of experience. The gym has amazing accommodations as well for staying over. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean and spacious!! I met with Keith also and he was very friendly and informative. I definitely plan on going back for longer training next time. The statue outside makes it very easy to find!"
- Abdel Bacchus, New York
About your Host, Brett Hlavacek
2012 WBC Champion, Cruiserweight
Professional Muay Thai Fighter currently in Lion Fight
Brett Hlavacek is an international professional Muay Thai fighter. He is a dedicated coach and has groomed and prepared many of our students for the ring. He currently has championship belts in various organizations and has been sparring partners to several UFC Champions & Contenders. His unique style of fighting makes him a difficult opponent and an excellent teacher.
Brett's camp is going to be an incredibly fun, activity-filled "Traincation" in Bangkok. To sum it all up, you will receive the following:
- 12 Days of Training twice daily and 14 Days of accommodation.
- Authentic and traditional Muay Thai training with 3-5 rounds of padwork with elite level trainers.
- Focus on technical improvement and clinching with Thai partners.
- Ringside Tickets to a Thai Stadium
- Get Sak Yant Thai tattoos
- End of Camp Party with Khongsittha Muay Thai
- The camp ends at the beginning of the Thai New Year known as Songkran. Travel with others in Thailand and celebrate the world's largest water fight!
- Experience shopping, food, and nightlife of Bangkok and Chiang Mai with the Khongsittha team
- Nak Muay Legends T-Shirt
- Private training session with WBC Champion Brett Hlavacek
Ready to book? Click "Back to the top" and add the package to your cart!