If your goal is to live and train Muay Thai in Bangkok, we have everything you need. We can offer you the whole experience of Muay Thai in a traditional environment plus all the modern comforts such as hotel-style accommodation and nutritious meal plans.
We can take care of you and grant you the best of Muay Thai, no matter your skill level. Beginners and aspiring professionals are welcome.
You will reside in our boutique resort, which is just a stone throw’s away from the ring. No traffic, no commute—just leave the room and hit the pads.
Train Muay Thai in Bangkok for a Month: Package Summary
Our 30 Day Muay Thai Package is the best value for money option for someone who wants to spend one full month training with us.
Spending a month here will allow you to experience everything that Khongsittha has to offer. Whether you decide to come here to prepare for a fight or are taking some time off work to start your Muay Thai journey, you will receive top-notch training from our team of experienced fighters and coaches.
Train Muay Thai in Bangkok every day for a whole month and see your skills sharpened! Better yet, this package also provides you with unlimited access to all group classes held at Khongsittha - so feel free to train as much as you want. If you'd like, you have the option of adding in a meal plan to your package, where you are able to dine twice per day at our restaurant. All our meals focus on clean, healthy ingredients (because street food in Thailand can be scary).
- Under this package, we welcome all experience levels: beginner, intermediate, or advance.
- This package includes a 30 nights stay.
- Morning session: 8:30 am - 10:00 am. Afternoon session: 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm.
- Unlimited access to all group classes.
- There are NO CLASSES held on Mondays.
- The training routine will be adjusted according to your level.
- Optional: Add on a meal plan to eat twice a day at our restaurant. 1 coupon consists of one meal and one drink. See our menu here.
With an area of 30 sqm per unit, our Superior Room is spacious enough for two and is equipped with a working area by a private balcony. Each room has its own shower and comes with fresh towels and a basic toiletry set.
- Check-in is any time after 12:00 pm. Check-out is by 1:00 pm.
- Room cleaning service is available upon request at 250 THB per time. Please let the front desk know when you would like your room to be cleaned.
- Laundry service is available or can be done via coin-washing machines.
- For monthly stays, the hotel requires a security deposit of 10,000 THB to be paid with cash/credit upon checking-in. This security deposit will be returned to you at check-out after deducting your utilities (water and electricity usage). A security deposit is mandatory.
- King-size bed or twin beds
- Air conditioning
- FREE wireless internet
- There is a wide selection of local restaurants nearby.
- There are several convenience stores within walking distance.
- There is a fresh market just across the red light intersection.
- Central Eastville Department Store is a 5-10 minutes cab ride away.
Contact us today if you want to live the whole experience of training Muay Thai in Bangkok.
Check out the video below to see what it's like to train with us!
Ready to book? Follow these steps:
- Select your Package Type (Single or Double)
- Select your Bed Type (King Bed or Two Twin Beds)
- Select if you'd like to include a Meal Plan
- Choose your Start Date from the Calendar
- Pick your Class Time (that you'd like to start your first session)
- Update the Quantity accordingly
- Click on "Add to Cart"
If you still need help, simply contact us or fill in this Booking Form.