Muay Thai Holiday Packages Thailand
Train Muay Thai in Bangkok like a real fighter (as a Nak Muay), but live in a boutique resort! We offer you a complete experience, where you can enjoy Muay Thai training, relax in “simple-luxury” rooms, and explore the adventures of Bangkok.
All Muay Thai training packages include:
- 2 training sessions per day, morning and afternoon.
- 6 days of training a week. We rest on Mondays.
- Unlimited access to group classes.
- Full accommodation in our boutique resort. All rooms are air-conditioned and come with private showers.
- Optional: Upgrade your training package to include food + gain access to our Guided Meal Plan.
With modern facilities, we can accommodate allMuay Thai enthusiasts. It doesn’t matter if you come for the experience of joining a Muay Thai fight in Thailand or just to improve your fitness level. Khongsittha can give you everything you need from traditional training, peaceful accommodation in one of our 80 boutique rooms (with 24 hour check-in), to a full meal plan for you to control your diet.
Khongsittha’s training programs can prepare you physically, emotionally, and mentally, for any challenges you may face in life. Combining old school and new school training methods, our programs have been designed to improve your Muay Thai knowledge. Our program includes running, clinching, sparring, and technical drills.
We welcome all experience levels!
|(Closed on Mondays)||Time|
|Morning Training:||8:30 - 10:00|
|Afternoon Training:||15:00 - 16:30|
Why Train Muay Thai in Bangkok?
One of the joys of Thailand is to train Muay Thai in Bangkok. Our national sport has everything a sports enthusiast can ask for. It is perfect for releasing stress, increasing motivation, and improving fitness. Combining aerobic exercises with powerful and explosive moves, Thai Boxing can transform your body in a fun and fulfilling way.
Usually, in the West or in other parts of Asia, it’s easy to find Muay Thai gyms that are hosted indoors. But here, in Bangkok, the traditional way is to train outdoors and to breathe in the experience. At Khongsittha, we want to give you that authentic feeling.
Select one of our packages to train Muay Thai in Bangkok, or fill in this Booking Form and we'll get back to you.
- For all packages, we welcome all experience levels: beginner, intermediate, or advance.
- All packages include accommodation.
- Morning session: 8:30 am - 10:00 am. Afternoon session: 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm.
- Unlimited access to all group classes.
- There are NO CLASSES held on Mondays.
- The training routine will be adjusted according to your level.
- Optional: Add on a meal plan to eat twice a day at our restaurant. 1 coupon consists of one meal and one drink. See our menu here.
With an area of 30 sqm per unit, our Superior Room is spacious enough for two and is equipped with a working area by a private balcony. Each room has its own shower and comes with fresh towels and a basic toiletry set.
- Check-in is any time after 12:00 pm. Check-out is by 1:00 pm.
- Room cleaning service is available upon request at 250 THB per time. Please let the front desk know when you would like your room to be cleaned.
- Laundry service is available or can be done via coin-washing machines.
- King-size bed or twin beds
- Air conditioning
- FREE wireless internet
- There is a wide selection of local restaurants nearby.
- There are several convenience stores within walking distance.
- There is a fresh market just across the red light intersection.
- Central Eastville Department Store is a 5-10 minutes cab ride away.
Check out the video below to see what it's like to train with us!