Join a team of passionate Nak Muay in an intensive training camp that will revolutionize your striking skills and get you in the best shape of your life. Take a trip of a lifetime to experience what Muay Thai is like in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand!
This package features an option of either 2 weeks or 4 weeks of Muay Thai training with a NMN Host, chances to meet Muay Thai Superstars such as Saenchai, and local tours to stadiums and cultural landmarks. This collaboration between Nak Muay Nation and Khongsittha is designed to help you unleash your full potential and to experience the unique beauty of Muay Thai in it’s motherland of Thailand. If you’re a serious practitioner who wants to see incredible improvement in both your technique and conditioning, these training camps were made for YOU!
You’ll be following a professionally structured training regimen that consists of ALL the proven training methods that are essential to your Muay Thai development. These methods include all the basics (i.e. group runs, shadowboxing, pad work etc.) as well as more advanced training such as sparring and technique drills.
- Under this package, we welcome all experience levels: beginner, intermediate, or advance.
- Morning session: 7:30 am - 9:30 am. Afternoon session: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
- Training twice a day, six days a week. Rest days are on Mondays.
- The training routine will be adjusted according to your level.
Optional: Meal plan at our partner restaurant (12 coupons) can be added on to your purchase. 1 coupon consists of one meal and one drink.
With an area of 30 sqm per unit, our Superior Room is spacious enough for two and is equipped with a working area by a private balcony. Each room has its own shower and comes with fresh towels and a basic toiletry set.
- Check-in is any time after 12:00 pm. Check-out is by 1:00 pm.
- Room cleaning service is available upon request at 250 THB per time. Please let the front desk know when you would like your room to be cleaned.
- Laundry service is available or can be done via coin-washing machines.
*Note: There is a security deposit of 10,000 THB at check-in. This deposit will be returned at check-out after deducting utility bills (water and electricity usage).
- King-size bed or twin beds
- Air conditioning
- FREE wireless internet
- There is a wide selection of local restaurants nearby.
- There are several convenience stores within walking distance.
- There is a fresh market just across the red light intersection.
- Central Eastville Department Store is a 5-10 minutes cab ride away.
Watch Now: "A Day In The Life"
With world class Thai trainers, a motivated team of Muay Thai practitioners, and top quality training facilities, everyone who attends a Nak Muay Nation Training Camp improves dramatically in both their technique and fitness.
Add in private seminars with elite Muay Thai champions and group outings to the prestigious Bangkok stadiums, and you’ve got everything you could possibly need to reach your fight and fitness goals.
If you’re ready to take your game to the next level and immerse yourself into your training, click on the video and see what a normal day of training consists of at one of these intensive training camps!
Reviews from Previous Campers
We’ve realized that these Nak Muay Nation Training Camps provide more than Muay Thai Experience, they provide Life Experience.
Over 60 Nak Muay from around the world have traveled here to Thailand and added onto their life story. The people that we’ve met and the memories we’ve created during these training camps are irreplaceable and this video is a testament to one couple’s experience through out the whole adventure.
Anna Paula Silviera, Brazil
About your Host, Sean Fagan
19-8 Fight Record
WKA US 145 lbs Champion
Creator of Muay Thai Guy and Nak Muay Nation
Sean Fagan has been training Muay Thai since 2010 and has been documenting his journey through Muay Thai Guy ever since. Now on his 6th trip to Thailand, Sean’s goals are to compete on the top promotions and help others take their technique, conditioning and overall fight IQ to the next level.
Being a veteran of living, training and fighting in Thailand, Sean will be able to show you the culture and tradition while making sure you train hard and get the most of your experience during your stay at Khongsittha.
To sum it all up, the Nak Muay Nation Training Camp gives you access to:
- All-inclusive package for training and accommodation.
- Top level training from champion trainers.
- Two full-sized rings surrounded by coconut trees plus a fully-equipped strength and conditioning area.
- Actitivities outside of training such as BBQ with your trainers, visiting the ancient city of Ayutthaya, and watching fights at Lumpinee/Rajadamnern Stadium.
- Meeting, training, and surrounding yourself with a team of passionate, driven Muay Thai addicts from all over the world!
Ready to book? Click "Back to the top" and add the package to your cart!