No matter if you are a beginner or an experienced fighter, the best way to hone your skills in Thai Boxing is to take one-on-one lessons. More importantly, you should be training with a trainer who has real Muay Thai experience in the ring. This is our value to you: all our trainers are former fighters in prestigious stadiums, such as Lumpinee Stadium and Rajadamnern Stadium.
What do we offer? Our Private Training is catered for anyone who wants a one-on-one training session with a trainer of his/her choice. Each private class will last 60 minutes.
Focus on any goal you desire:
- Make it padworking if it's your thing.
- You like to clinch? Clinch with a real fighter.
- If you want to increase footwork, we can teach you to combo it with defensive maneuvers and an attack strategy.
- ...or simply enjoy burning more than 1,000 calories in one session!
Our private Muay Thai training is suitable for everyone, no matter your skill level.
What Should You Bring for Your Private Muay Thai Training?
At Khongsittha Muay Thai, we can provide training gear for you free of charge. Our training gear will include a set of hand wraps and gloves. If you’d like, you can bring your own!
What you should wear for training:
- Normal exercise clothes. No need to be traditional Muay Thai, just sports clothes would be fine.
- Change of clothes. We have nice showers and wonderful locker rooms for you.
- Towel. As it's something personal.
- Training gear (optional).
Book your one-on-one session of private Muay Thai training with us. If you prefer Western Boxing or other disciplines, please feel free to ask for it, and we will see if we can provide it for you!